Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Preparation!

It's down to the wire, I'm flying out in a few hours, but I wanted to share a little picture show of what my last couple months have looked like. Enjoy!

Only 12 hours to go and so much to do!!

Everything that will be in my pack: 15.7lbs (prior to food, fuel, & water)

Daily food bags, all ready to be boxed

Yum!

130 days 
Doling out the daily food rations with mom

Dad on the vacuum sealer


My food packing crew!

Shepherd's Pie

Food!

Fun Saturday

Munchies for lunches

Breakfasts!

Breakfasts

Beth on dehydration duty with lunch meat

Backcountry kitchen sample night. Erin's picks: best to worst

My Faves: Shepherd's Pie, "Bacon" Mac&Chz, closely followed by Sesame Noodle

Beth's favs

Shopping adventures at Costco with my auntie!

Overloaded cart: I"m one of those people.

Mmmm

Perky because it was only the BEGINNING



Onya loves my new sleeping bag too!

Big night for the dehydrators

Andy's giant dehydrator in my garage

This was my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment