Monday, May 20, 2013

And the award goes to...

Back when everything was under control, I used a Danceability classification system to monitor the pain level of my blisters. Level one blisters were the “Dance all night” kind, usually on the toes. Level five were the “MAYBE if it’s my favorite song” and anything higher was "Yeah right. I'm going to bed". Around mile 200, though, I lost track of my 5+ blisters and I decided that I needed to adjust my attitude. Here's a celebration of my award winning blisters from mile 200-250:
BEST DRESSED: This between-the-toes bubble was wrapped in moleskin by Dr. Scooter and then sealed to my foot with superglue. It wouldn't even come undone for the photo shoot. 
 
CUTEST COUPLE: these two little guys have been working in tandem to create searing pain on the outside of my right heel
  
MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED: You wouldn't believe the heartache caused by this moster bubble, and he continues to torment me to this day!
  
MOST CHANGED: You should see it now. But trust me, you don't want to.


FRIENDLIEST: This little guy on the inside of my left heel has been relatively easy to get along with.


And honorable mentions to these two beauties.

So there you go! Hope you enjoyed the show. You'll be happy to hear that my blisters are now back under control as of mile 370. Yahoo!

3 comments:

  1. Kayla, that is the ugliest, newly painted big toe I have ever seen. I say that with an overwhelming sense of admiration! Nice work. (Very glad to hear that these blisters are back under control. They look miserable.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Glad they're getting better!

    ReplyDelete