 |
| Flying Dancer on the top of Mt. Whitney! 14,505ft |
I've crossed into the Sierras! Everything is different now. Nights are freezing cold, views are outta this world, Dance Party has gone SOLO (what?? I know. but I'm really loving it), and the stretches in the mountains are longer and more remote than the desert. Life is beautiful out here. I'm in Bishop now, resupplying and cleaning up before heading out tomorrow morning. My crew is with me here (all 8 of us in one hotel room), so I'm enjoying some catch up time with them, but it sounds like they're going to stick around town tomorrow so I'll be back on my solo mission for this next stretch. I'd love to share more, but I'm really tired and it's past hiker-midnight. I've created a photo album of these last 8 days on Facebook.
Here is the link:
Southern Sierras and Mt. Whitney Ascent
Kayla! I'm absolutely LOVING following your blog & your adventures on your PCT adventure! Looking forward to more!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! I am so jealous.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete